1. Do I need to book an appointment?
Ans; No, you don't. If you are however pressed for time, you can call or email us ahead of your visit.
2.. Do you do sight test?
Ans: No, we don't. Just come in store with your recent spectacle lens prescription and we will dispense your new glasses.
3. Why should I come to Prime Specs rather than make my lenses at my Optician's?
Ans: With so many bills to pay, people welcome any way to save on what they spend. Prime Specs offers an alternative to get like for like products at a guaranteed 30% cheaper rate in prices!
With Prime Specs, you also enjoy the added massive advantage of having a shop location where you can come in for accurate eye measurements for your new lenses and adjustments of frames.
4. Can I bring my own frames and put new lenses in them?
Ans: Definitely! Bring your own frame instore and once we confirm they are still in good condition and suitable for the lenses you want, we will reglaze them and put new lenses in for you.
5. What happens when I collect my glasses and I don't like them?
Ans: Should this happen, we have a detailed way of resolving this. Once we identify where the issue is coming from, we will replace the lenses. Rest assured that we will ensure 100% satisfaction with our services.
6. If I didn't buy my spectacle frames from you, can I bring them in for repairs?
Ans: We are open to everyone bringing their glasses frames in for repairs. Just to mention that not all glasses repairs are possible, but when you bring them in, we will evaluate and let you know
7. I just need a really cheap pair of glasses for reading, how much is your cheapest basic pair?
Ans: You can have a complete pair of basic frame and basic single vision lenses (without anti-reflection coating) from as little as £14.99! Complete pair of frames with anti reflection coated single vision lenses starts from £19.99!
Give us a call or visit us in-store, we will be glad to answer all your questions.